Saturday, December 4, 2010

Labelled Diagram Of A Pirates Ship

- Info and Reservations


Having already got so many things to my boyfriend, and for birthdays and for Christmas than for any other excuse, this year the choice fell on giving him a WEEKEND LONG IN PARIS.
His birthday is December 11th, I have already begun to move in October by booking flights and hotel. The wait is really exhausting, I want to be a surprise so I'm forced to wait for his birthday before you tell him everything.
Because we love skiing and mountain climbing, I decided to give you this trip, but starting with Valentine's day, namely February 12 to 15, to spend four days in full the most romantic capital of Europe.

FLIGHT
On 01 October, I booked the flight. After many quotes to various airlines (including Air France, Lufthansa, Ryanair), I opted EasyJet to, not only for the very affordable price, but also for the wide range of schedules including starting or coming back.
My idea was to make 4 full days to really get in Paris, so I wanted to take a flight in the morning and fly back in evening, 15.
So I opted for a London Heathrow - Paris CDG with arrival of 6.30 to 8.00 in the morning and return from Paris CDG to London Heathrow of 21.20 arriving at 22.50.
may seem like a drudgery, at least the outward flight, but you want to be put to the 9 in the center of Paris and be available throughout the day? For this I was thinking of staying in a motel for the night of Friday to be close to Malpensa and bring to board for 2 hours before planned. Total expenditure by flight
A / R, without hold baggage, only carry-on luggage for two, tax included: 114.71 EURO . A real bargain.

SEARCH HOTEL IN PARIS
Book this hotel was really a drama. I did not count the dozens of hotels that I have valued and with whom I did a cost estimate. It is important, however, quickly decides in which area you wish to stay. I wanted an area well served by public transport, it was clean and had good opion on Trip Advisor, which was more or less central and had a little 'life at night, like restaurants, bistros, etc ...
Immediately the idea was to find the hotel in the Latin Quarter, which was close to Notre Dame, which I love. So away with the consultation of various hotels.
Initially I used Expedia, Venere, Booking, EasyJet Edreams and really the search for a hotel suited my needs. Then whenever you find one, find its official website on the internet and went to see the reviews on Trip Advisor. This thing took me a long time, it took me a week to decide which hotel to book.
I noticed that almost all the hotels in Paris (apart perhaps from 4 star and above) have very small rooms, which for me is very important because I'll just sleep and take a shower.
I also noticed that booking directly from the hotel you will save a bit 'rather than booking Booking or Venus or EasyJet. So you always even quotes directly from the hotel. For I've booked and so, in fact compared to the sites mentioned above, I saved at least 40 Euro.
Many of the 3-star hotel that I had displayed more negative views than some two stars. Do not be fooled by the pictures you find on the official websites, look for photos of Trip Advisor's travelers are much more accurate. I was about to book a hotel that had a very good price and the stunning rooms and trip advisor gave negative reviews and photos from a fright. Regulator you.
The hotel I booked is " HOTEL EUROPE SAINT SEVERIN" , a 2 star hotel located right in the Latin Quarter a few steps from Notre Dame. Trip Advisor for 4 out of 5 stars, and the members entitled as "The perfect base for exploring Paris." The rooms are small but nice, the hotel has a very nice facade and the vibrant neighborhood. In most coming from the airports, you can get there with the blue line of the RER, more comfortable than that!
The total for three nights for two persons, inclusive of taxes, excluding breakfast is EURO 243 (81 Euro per night).
A note for breakfast. From this price is not included, if you want to eat breakfast in this hotel ask for 12 euro per person per day. Reading here and there the situation is more or less the same for all hotels, prices vary from 8 to 12 €.
My advice is you should not book it, it costs a lot and is full of Paris boulangerie, bistros and nice Starbucks where to have breakfast at a price much more reasonable.

TRANSPORT
After booking the most important things, it's time to decide how to arrange transport. I examined a lot of chances and did a lot of accounts, and in the end my choice fell on VISITS PARIS. Before booking, as I said, I have considered various opportunities. In the end this is the one that best satisfy me.
I was undecided whether to choose the 3 or 5 days (I stay in Paris just four days) and one day take 10 Carnet, and if you choose the zone 1-3 or 1-6 (which includes airports, Disneyland and Versailles).
Rogne unless I wanted to avoid breakage and possible, especially for the last day in Paris. So the choice fell on the Paris Visite 5 days. One day thrown away but never mind.
Now, the choice of areas was the one that gave me more problems. I arrive at CDG airport and my hotel is just steps from the RER station which leaves the airport. Line covered by Paris Visite. Also looking for other alternatives, such as individual tickets for bus, I was not to save anything on the cost of the Paris Visite, so forth, I booked for zone 1-6, so they can be completely carefree. I
this card I booked online here: http://www.citycardsitalia.it/
I inform you that if you take this card directly to Paris, save what little thing. buying it online for zone 1-6, for 5 days and include the entrance to the Louvre (thus avoiding the queues, which is not serious business) even with shipping via courier at home, I spent 138 EURO 2-Paris Visite .
takes you directly to Paris save money on the cost of the card and obviously the cost of shipping. But I wanted to give to my boyfriend that, inevitably, I bought it in advance. The Paris Visite

include: Freedom of movement for the period and the areas required, on subways, buses, RER trains, trams, de Montmartre Funicular, Noctanbus. Zones 1 through 3, covering the entire center and the outskirts of Paris, then sufficient for normal tourists. The papers covering areas up to 6, include the airports of Roissy-Charles-De-Gaulle and Orly. Versailles and Disneyland.


EXTRA
I are satisfied and I wanted to give him and also book the ascent of the Eiffel Tower (available at the official site). I considered the time of sunset on 14 February (18:07 hours) and I chose the zone based on that. 17.30 pm start our climb to the top of the Tower, in the elevator.
After payment is sent an email with an electronic ticket. In addition to the gift I decided to book to avoid the long queues that we could find once we get there.
The total for two, including taxes and EURO 26.20.

I booked two other things, this time in Italy, to make it all complete. Night at the Green Motel in Vergiate (EURO 60, the double with breakfast) at 8 km from Malpensa to be already close to the morning of departure, and airport parking, with JET PARK (12 to 15, found a parking EURO 29).
I hope to be helpful, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
soon, with our travelogue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment