Friday, January 7, 2011

Cervix Soft A Low Period

The story of Robert

Here are our impressions of Robert as a result of its beautiful Marathon Brembo.

The night was quite agitated, tension pre-race concern about a possible new snow and announced that certainly would have shuffled some cards of my deck.
The main doubts because as you know every marathoner cultivates her very personal questions before each race, were these:
km of the many recent days (65 in 5 days and 300 in December) will be felt all is fierce during the marathon leg in transforming the blocks of granite?
clothing chosen is the right one? I get too hot? I cold? what shoes to wear? and what socks?
what to eat for breakfast?
such supplements in race?
etc. etc.
I was so taken by my doubts that I left home, leaving the bag in the hall ......
At 8 are already in place. Parking lot and put myself in the quiet "mountain house" waiting for the right time to go at the start that I find is outside the Park Callioni, which is where there will also be the arrival of the half marathon.
At the start I join the large group led by the peace of 3H30M that tend to go a little faster than necessaruio but I keep quiet. 14 km to the them to overcome a "visit relatives" flavor cycling. Completed parental practice I turn and see the balloons to about 200 meters, I decide to go to my step because I feel good and why I decide to corerre so to the entrance of the park, which is approximately at km 22.5.
doing so overcome and how many people will find out step by the 100th position to 79th in just over 6km.

The wisdom of my old age now makes me understand that if I continue as I am destined to an inglorious and tragic end: I decided in a rare lucid moment to slow down about the hour of 30 ° km .
If I did well my accounts I can not "kill" to go below my PB.
would be a great success.
With a wisdom that I could not manage to get me a precision of an accountant and I'm going to kill my PB: 3h40m10s says my Garmin. Find out only after the result is officially my 3h40m12s!
I'm happy,
believe that my efforts, my sacrifice, my application and determination were rewarded with this result.
You could do better?
Maybe yes, maybe I could follow the peace of the whole race 3H30M, maybe ......
with and maybe but ...... has never built anything, so ....
As always, good organization, nice people nice and friendly, too bad the cold showers, and plenty of excellent minestrone.
I forgot the most important thing:
Yara must go home!

And here's "our" in action! Great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment