Friday, July 18, 2008

Popped Blood Vessel Uvula

Giusy Ferreri


Sanremo
Dreaming With his voice scratchy, sexy and intense, Giusy Ferreri has conquered the public, it now points to the stage of the Ariston
photos

difficult to have half measures with you: love or madness or you can not hear, or because they appreciate his voice so unique, scratchy sensual and very intense, or you do not like it at all. Probably because even Giusy is as follows: two faces of living going from end to end.

The song that you brought to the final of X Factor, do not ever forget me, is having a tremendous success, as in radio sales where you beat Jovanotti and even artists such as Madonna: How do you feel?
I am immensely pleased, gratified and even proud to have had the opportunity to play a piece like this and I'm sure if you got to this point is about the melody is so simple, direct, and because it is a song in which everyone can empathize. But now all the joy there is also the knowledge that came at a very challenging and of great responsibility that is essential to learn to handle the new fast pace.

How did you come to the proposal by Tiziano Ferro? Knowing the song
Roberto Casalino thought it was right for my voice and has rearranged for me. Then he proposed to Richard Rossi (of SonyBMG). We heard it, I tried it and it was perfect for the final.

Among the party (the song recorded in 2005) and do not ever forget me is a big difference, but also musical picture: the first song in the video seems more aggrssiva and sensual, but more pop in the second emerge other aspects are two sides of the same medal or two at different times of your musical journey?
I would say two different aspects of Giuseppe. Experience with Gaetana as the party was important, but it is another facet of me than what we have seen in X Factor, a side which does not represent me one hundred percent. Indeed it may be the side that represents me less. That piece I wrote it very ironic, a bit 'to play, even at musicla, because the party is a dance track and I'm very far from the dance. How

Giusy really?
is hard to describe but I can say that I have a very diverse nature: there is a shyness but the Grinch, a time when they are reserved and another in which they are very expansive: the sides of my character and my personality range from one extreme to another, depending on how to get involved. Sometimes changing so fast that seems to have a split personality, I can look like a perosana compeltamente different.

How would you describe your music then?
very personal, difficult to define, but certainly sounds more aggressive, dark and melancholic, a way of writing more introspective, but everything depends on the key musical arrangement.

to hear your new songs we just wait until October or even as I read Sanremo?
No, released in October the solo album, but will not be all my pieces because it's true that I submitted to X Factor as a singer but there were difficulties: the tv in my musical journey is very different from my songwriting and my repertoire is a bit 'too far from what we have seen in transmission. So when it came to the proposal by Tiziano Ferro we saw that the piece was really suited to my voice and was also very nice, so we thought that I could turn on the X Factor final stage with Do not ever forget me.

E Sanremo?
would be a dream, yet another reward.

The next album will continue the collaboration with Tiziano Ferro?
Yes there will be 2 or 3 pieces of mine, two or three more pieces of Tiziano Ferro also tracks other authors, but will be a surprise because it is still to be decided, the first songs we heard just this week, so everything is still under evaluation. We know where we want to go and we know we want to do a good job, but still do not know with whom. I always use

Lucio Fabbri as an arranger?
No, Lucio Fabbri was ingenious in the arrangement of the pieces of the historical carrying X Factor Remedios as very close to the musicality that like to listen to today, leaving at the same time the charm of the atmosphere 60, but the next album will work for parts mei with Michele Canova and then always with Tiziano Ferro, because anyway I will try to make the songs more personal and break away from the experience of X Factor to bring out my personality in art and music, without paying much attention to business needs. This ep (Do not ever forget me, Ed) is an abstract, we wanted to.

Esselunga In stores there are your images with the inscription: "Giusy, the pride of Esselunga" advertising as another?
Yes, it's promotion, Dr. Caprotti grandfather's share in the promotion because they work for 10 years. Anyway, for now I still work there.

yet?
Yes, I took my expectation, you know I'm good at 29 feet on the ground, you never know.

You stayed in touch with Simon, Mara and Morgan?
I am in contact with Simon, with Mara and Morgan STTA is not yet so I am superimpegnata and their equally. Simona I was closer, and then is normal, it was my godmother and her music has created a stronger bond, but when I have time and opportunity to take this opportunity to talk with Mara and Morgan with whom I hope to to realize a musical collaboration, I really like.

on any stage of Sanremo, Giusy rise as singer or performer?
I was mentioned in Sanremo, but still not sure. However I'd love to go there with a piece of my own, would be another great gratification, but I realize that how did all this happened, if you were to evaluate a piece of other, more suitable to the festival, here, does not mean that no one prune.

For now awaits a summer of work and live, I guess, right?
Yes, work, work, work. In the radio program I have many festivals where I perform singing two or three pieces: they are interesting opportunities because they give a chance to meet with other singers. Many dates are in Puglia and in general the demand was more in the south. A wonderful experience, try different stages .... see how it goes.
taken from liberonews

0 comments:

Post a Comment